Tuesday, August 07, 2007

TPvPL

If you are interested in getting your PvP on, they are forming a Triumph PvP League that will run for about 8 weeks with matches being on Friday or Saturday. This will be run at 47-50. I will be joining with Dunizel or RnR so if you'd like to take a break from the Rikti grind, this might be fun. Will certainly be educational, that's for sure!

The sign up thread is here

Incidently, there will be a Siren's Call zone event tomorrow night at 7pm hosted by Sunny Delight.

Does anyone want to run a TF on Sunday? Charron needs her witch hat so maybe Katie Hannon?

3 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

Coount me in for the TF give a time and I will clear my calender if I can (which is 90% likely).

Azrhiaz said...

Maybe around 11am PST/2pm EST?

Baba Kanoosh said...

word. I shall bring the pain. and radical neutrons. (Bull's Eye Beetle).