Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Saturday!


A few things:

1) Katie Hannon TF tomorrow at 11am PST/2pm EST - full version

2) The PvPEC is going to have a base raid event on test. This would give us a chance to have all our coalies come with us to have a bit of fun in a raid. You can bring any toon you like (doesn't have to be in DB)! Let me know if you are interested! Not sure on the details but you'll get them when they are available.

3) Enhancement storage: did we want a room where we can have free-for-all enhancement drops? That way if you are looking for something or some fool is crazy enoough to work on their portable worktable accolade, they can drop stuff in there for the lowbies? I can make a seperate room for it. These will accessible only to captains and up. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Baba Kanoosh said...

I like garage sales. I vote yes to the free for all. Should be able to join raid as well. Chance to have my lowbie stone tank earn some badges for someone.