Saturday, February 24, 2007

PDC selling secrets to Arachnos

Richard Fitzhenry seen here selling classfied information to Arachnos....


Oh wait, that's Ahne Toreph in disguise! Get this nifty outfit during missions in Faultline!

Hey all! Don't forget LRSF Sunday at 5 pm pacific! We have close to a full team so we should be good to go! We even have a brute with Taunt! woot!

Voting has been exciting on the SG Uniform Contest! We have a very close race!! The polls will close on Wednesday, so if you haven't already, vote! See post below for the details and the link to the costume page.

Safeguards! I've been saving up some on my toons for our old timer 50s. Let's schedule a night to do them! Unfortunately with Pirates 3 delivering soon I can't get on until around 9pm during the week, so maybe next Saturday sometime? I have available on a variety of toons: Kings Row, Steel, Sky, Bricks and quite possibly FF. Azrhiaz needs: Steel and IP

And finally Death Vs Debt! Who is greater!? Sign up for the side you want to play! We'll get our raid on in 2 weeks! Saturday, March 10th at 3pm Pacific if that works for everyone!

E. Rex Sean over the holidays

1 comment:

Colder said...

Damn...I gotta come up with toon name with some sexual innuendo.

I'll have one soon I swear!!!