Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And the winner is. . . Zenith!


Taking a commanding lead, Zenith has been voted to be the SG official uniform by members' choice! It was followed closely by Secret and a distant third was Bane 1.

The designer of Zenith was. . . well, um..... me.
(I didn't vote for it I swear!)

This costume is black with the red that is the #6 slot from the left

Upper Body --- Tights --- Armored Pads -- Red/Black
Shoulders --- Layered Pads -- Black/Red
Bottoms ---Chitin with Chiten Pattern -- Black/Red
Chest Detail -- Bullseye


I put the names of who designed what on the page if you are interested. Thank you all SO MUCH for participating! And congrats to um... me!

Warburg throwdown this Sunday at 5 pm Pacific! Get dressed for it!!! Let's show those heroes and villains what a beach party is REALLY all about!

9 comments:

Chaud Woman said...

Congratz!! Well I guessed a few of you costume makers correctly. :D Nice job to everyone, they were awesome entries it was hard for me to pick one.

Cap said...

Whats going on in warburg?

Azrhiaz said...

It's PvP night Cap! Death and destruction!!

Baba Kanoosh said...

Maybe we could fetch some nukes if no one else shows up lol. Or I will go get Planty Man and you all can take turns whooping up on a Dom.

Dr. Earl Grey said...

Nice one Az. That was my VERY close second pick. Love the outfit all the same, will make that costume #2 whenever my tanker hits level 20.

Colder said...

Gratz to Az for rigging...I mean...winning the votes!

Warburg should be fun. I'd love to pick up another nuke or two (I still have the Chemical one.)

I just moved but the internet is suppose to be hooked up tomorrow. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and I'll back in my tights soon enough...and be playing COH too :P

Azrhiaz said...

:gasp!: I did NOT rig the vote. In fact, I didn't even CAST a vote. :sobs:

Well nukes are always an option. The arachnoid spawn count will be significantly higher since it's based on how many people are in the zone, but hey badging can be fun too.

Kill Planty Man, get nuke. Repeat. :)

Colder said...

Well, maybe if we get bored trouncing other players we can snag some nukes.

Maybe it can be the debut of our new SG uniform as well....

I'd love to see some schmuck get swarmed by red and black!

Woot!!!

Unknown said...

Woot! Congratz Az! I loved this costume. I'm looking forward to sporting it on my DB toon.