Friday, March 10, 2006

Flava Flav = The One True Nemesis

Colder says:

First off, I'd like to say get well soon to Chaud :) My sexy legs and I are pulling for ya ;)

So the ol'SG got some AV action last night. Tech had a team running when I jumped on so of course I leeched my way into the team. Chaud was on her alt Chynna (Illu/Emp Controlleer) and Az eventually joined us with her alt Lumeir. We also had Elitess (Claws/Regen Scrapper) join us from the SG, who is a good friend of mine irl. We ran a few Nemesis mishes which of course led us to Nemesis Rex. I honestly don't know what to make of this guy. He has this whole steampunk/techo/Mr. Freeze ala Batman and Robin thing going on. I don't know....I just can't this guy seriously. Plus he has this huge staff with a gear on it that spins. I kind of wish it was a giant clock instead...he could have a whole Flava Flav thing going on which would be much more entertaining (Issue 8 anyone)?

We had a little trouble with him at first, mainly cuz his minions were picking us off and we were kind of in a state of disarray. He has his uber Force Bolt move that does splash damage as well (is that power 20-slotted for damage or something?), so it wasn't a good idea to stand next to any teammates (that and the burning contempt I have for each and every one of them :)

Poor Lumeir got floored during the fight and went to the hosp. Low and behold our gravity and ice holds starting taking effect and we were able to lock him down. Lumeir was coming back as fast as she could in order to get the AV bonus. Unfortunately, the group couldn't wait for her cause Nemmy has sick regen. I tried my best to stall by only using my holds on him but alas he crumbled under our assault. At least she got the mish bonus cause it was based on glowies.

The group pretty much split after that, with Azzie sticking around to make a dent in my hunt mish. They're annoying to say the least. Sometimes I wish I could just talk to the contact and say, "Listen sport, why don't you bring them to me and I'll kick their ass. HBO man...help a brother out..." But of course the contacts are not that considerate (they're even stingy with their cell numbers...must be a daytime minute thing) even though us heroes possess the powers of a Middle Eastern deity (Bitch, I just FROZE A HUMAN BEING!!!) I think the mish system needs to be re-evaluated :P

On a final and frustrating note, I swapped out my fiery aura for the vapor aura.....damn, what mistake. It looks cool and all but when you fly, the aura flashes and blinks like mad. I'm talking epileptic inducing, killing-Japanese-school-children blinks. I thought I was flying into a New Year's Eve rave. So now I gotta use another one of my free tailor sessions to change the damn thing. I think it's angry email time to NC support :P

1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Japanese school children??

Hey, just wanted to let you know that you can get a "team" for this blog. Meaning, people can post under their own name and not have to post as TDB (as you can see from my replies). You'll need to email them an invite and they'll have to establish an account here, but then we can all post under our own names. :D

Is being a web geek a good thing?