Thursday, March 16, 2006

Craft Dinner

Colder says:

Great job on the redesign Azzie....your web skills totally rule ;) Suffice it to say, after reading Az's post about how much prestige we're gonna need to lay down our new stuff, I feel like a Scrooge for playing in non-SG mode now and then. Way to guilt me into SG mode :P

Issue 7 should be fun, even though it's Villain-centric. The new base features will be nice and I'm looking forward to the Empowering station the most. The Salvage sharing should be great...I wonder if you can control who in the SG can craft based on rank. It would seem kinda necessary to prevent someone from making things the SG doesn't want. I've unofficailly made myself the Tech Salvage Pirate cause a) Lost Senpai is never on the same time I am and b) I want to craft like crazy

As far as SG action, we had a few pick up groups here and there. Lately, the lvl 40+ gang have been partaking in the weirdness that is Firebase Zulu. It's a cool place and all but man....it has quite the effect on us. It made us all into perverts. All because those phallic shaped monuments. The DB is working blue folks!
Lot's of double entendre's and innuendo.....I love it :P

Numina was a bust last weekend (2nd time I've missed out) but Positron should be a keeper this weekend. I've got some unoffical confirmations from Lost and Afro that they will be showing. Az, Chaud, and I are a given so it should go off without a hitch (damn you respec!!!)

1 comment:

Azrhiaz said...

Yay! It finally worked! Colder's playing in SG mode.

Well I completely understand your draw towards more influence. I upgraded many of Dunizel's enhancements last night and RAN OUT of MONEY AGAIN! I never ran out on Azrhiaz. How does this happen? lol! And I don't play here in SG mode a lot either and feel completely guilty about it too! Don't tell Mondaag.

Looking forward to Positron. But not running all over the city and getting attacked by 10s! ha Too bad you can't un-ex between mishes! hee Cap might make it. Says he needs that one. You *know it'll be a good time with him on board. Or a really awful one, what, with all his puns! ACK! lol

Azrhiaz
Play in SG Mode!!