Monday, March 20, 2006

April 2nd Respec TF

April 2nd! Respec TF in Founder's Falls!

Get a power you just don't like? Slot everything all wrong? Now's your chance to fix it! Just save the Terra Volta reactor from The Freakshow and a total power makeover can be yours!

April 2nd at 11 am Pacific! Level 34 min. Cap 43

I promise, it'll be shorter and less painful than the Positron TF! ::grin::


Oh and by the way, DO NOT USE the costume slash command to access the villain wardrobe on CoH. Devs are going to take care of "the problem" and you may just wind up with a corrupt toon (they warn)! Change back quick!!

2 comments:

Colder said...

Alas, I don't think I will be able to make that one :(

Damn you real life!!

Anyway we can move it possibly? You don't want me to beg do you (wait, I think I know the answer to that...)

Azrhiaz said...

I can do it on the April 2nd.

Chaud?