Sunday, August 24, 2008

Free loot

OK I finally got my crafting table power on Ed. If you see any IOs in storage in the base that has the name Eduardo Foster on it, feel free to take 'em. Make sure to leave Az's stuff in the energy room alone or she'll kill you. Most are in this storage table near the salvage vault and base crafting table (in picture). It cost me well over $100 million to get it done and I doubt I will replicate it on any other toons lol. It occurred to me now that I have it, I really don't need it since I crafted anything I ever needed working to get it. Hahhaha, once again I look up to the sky and scream in my best Captain Kirk voice, PositronnnnnnnN!

3 comments:

Azrhiaz said...

Congrats Baba! I know it takes a damn long time to make that thing!

Please keep in mind that the table is an awesome way to make money. Now that you can make IOs for 1/2 price, you can make a fortune on the market. Particularly in the mid level range.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Yeah, I was financing my crafting to finish the badge buy doing that. I need to get some purple recipes going on Ed to make him even more untouchable in pvp, guesss I will pass the time selling End Mods.

Ebon Mauler said...

Yes Baba I also find some of tasks you have to do in the game to receive a reward quite ironic.