Sunday, June 22, 2008

Raiding. . .with Children?

The Debt Brigade officially joins the I Love Kelly Bundy Fan Club

No doubt about it. We love Kelly Bundy. Friendly, fun, and keeps coming back for more, what more can one ask for?

The Dark Knights put up the fight of their lives and successfully defended against our floudering attempts at pylon drops. A dark day for the Debt Brigade, but we sure as hell had fun trying!

Baba, Colder, and I discussed having a pylon drop team for next time. Their only job would be to create and drop pylons. They will be well prepared with salvage and work together to get those suckers down. No more horsing around, yo.

I'm hoping that there aren't too many hard feelings with some of the Knights as they were a fun bunch and I'd love to raid with them again. I truly felt most of us did a good job avoiding the spawn, but with their tactics of hanging around that area and doing foul invader deeds, it made it difficult to avoid it totally. Ah well, what is a defending team supposed to do.

I'm going to write an email to Pohsyb about the base and see if he answers. At least we know it's not necessarily the arcane generator. I'm sure everyone would love that DC issue fixed. Unless IOPs come back of course. :D

3 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

Wicked good job everyone. I know that wasted at least 2 pylons on that one

really too bad we didnt get the win there but the kills were fun to :)

Baba Kanoosh said...

Good times. Need to have a pylon slaying run with our villains one day, just practice the moving and finding of spots with our villain base defending.

I am enjoying the build of my bubbler. He is near invulnerable, he took alpha strikes from nearly 3/4 of the Knights on our first entrance.

I know we have spawn camped before ourselves, so it sucks, whether it is happening or PERCEIVED as happening. And in the end, THE HAPPENING sucks, so don't spend you money on it. Enough said about spawn camping. (Make sense to you? No? Neither does the non-existent "gentleman's" rules to base raids, the dev's flawed design for base raids and the meaning of life, see: the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).

Colder said...

It was a lot of fun and and awesome to chat with everyone.

A big thanks to the non-DB members who joined us for the raid and to the other side as well!

Spawn-camping will always be an issue, whether intentional or not. I guess we just need to be explicit as to what we can and cannot due with the other team.

I think a pylon drop team is the way to go...we should plan it for next time!

Great job gang!