Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Beatdown anyone?

Brain Basher, Hagelaz, Nina Nails, CrystalClear (and Kinzap hiding in the back somewhere) face off with the Superfreak

Deep has a friend who wants to do their first raid with us. I suggested the date of Sunday, June 22 at 3pm pacific. You know our normal day/time. How's that sound for ya'll?

Which brings me to our generator issue. We will need tech salvage to replace the dimensional vortex with the fusion generator. I'm sad to see the arcane version go but I'm not sure what else to do. But please drop off your base salvage and I will get to crafting it.

Lumeir and Captain Thundar to prepare to face Vandal and Romulus in the ITF

6 comments:

Colder said...

Not sure if I can make it to the raid but I would LOVE to do the Imperious TF this weekend!

Would anyone be free Saturday morning (afternoon for me)?

Colder said...

Too lazy to edit...

Sunday morn (for the west coast) would work for me too.

Ebon Mauler said...

I should be ok for the 22nd. Will this be a villian or hero group?

Jeez can't the Devs fix the generator? I mean we blew a lot of salvage for that no?

Sorry Colder wish I could but family keeps me away from the comp during the day. No wonder I never see you online. Damn east coaster you should move out here :)

Ebon Mauler said...

hey that first picture looks like we are fighting Ebon :D

Garl said...

Yeah Sunday works good for me. I really need to do those new Task Forces. They sound like fun. I would like to try the STF one day...

Vi said...

Too late for me. But look It's Captian Thunder!!!! Someone shoot him a hello for me I heared he was lookin for me. = )