Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DB Happenings

What's up with that lipstick??!

Hello all! First things first: Base raid on Sunday at 3pm pacific? Who's coming? Haven't heard a lot of talk about this one so if people don't plan on coming, I'd prefer cancelling it and not cutting my fun short at the beach! If you are showing up, please speak up! This will be against a friend of Deep's and she tells me they can probably field the whole 16 people.

Speaking of PvP, I'll be hosting a tournament called Around the World this Thursday night at 6:30 pm pacific. This is a tournament is fun because the weightclasses vary each round so you'll be fighting at a different level each time! Always good for a few laughs. More information here I know ya'll talk about doing more PvP, so now's your chance!

Oh and if you want to work on your build and some IOs, here's the latest update to Mid's Hero Designer.

Anyone have anything they'd like to do? A taskforce perhaps? I know Garl needs to do the ITF and we have a few that need to do the Ouroboros ones on either side. I'd be more than happy to do any of those.

5 comments:

Ebon Mauler said...

I should be able to make it for the raid.

I still have never done any of the FBZ/Shadow Shard tfs. Are there any good ones?

Azrhiaz said...

I would love to do Sara Moore again. It's a long one however.

Baba Kanoosh said...

Should be able to make the Raid. Will bring whatever is gonna fit best.

I want to WIN a Lord Recluse Strike Force.

Baba Kanoosh said...

PS Wife or heathen offspring (Metoid) will make raid also if I make it. Bring anti-tp foe inspirations for my wife so she won't get tp-napped like the last raid :-)

Colder said...

Sorry for my absence lately...Metal Gear Solid 4 has quite the hold on me :P

I might be able to make it to the raid. Always a good time.

I would love to do the Sara Moore TF as always....damn east coast timing and whatnot always gets in the way!

As for the "shorter" ones, I would love to do the longer Oubourous one or even try our luck on the STF again. I hate that damn thing!