Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ReVampirella

Spring is well...springing and things are growing, blooming, and flourishing! The DB base has recently had a new addition in a Mystic Orrery so there was a little bit of room shuffling that has taken place. Make sure to check out our new control unit and get a feel for the few changes made.

There was also talk of the new revamped Hollows zone coming up in Issue 12! Read more about it here in an article featuring War Witch!

Any interest in doing a Synapse TF this weekend? Level 16-20. We also have chatted about getting over to red side to do the new Ouroboros TFs and I know Colder is dying to level up a few villains.

There is still space on the remaining three "Intro to Base Raid" classes over on Test. I know Baba seemed to have a pretty good time with his new bubbler and I tried to adapt to being a support toon on our long lost empath, Dunizel! Thanks to Baba and Dotenshi coming over and helping make this event a success! Again, if you have someone new you want to take on a test drive base raid, now is the time to do it!

Dry Icicle and Iduna tearing up the Clockwork King's warehouse

3 comments:

Lady Dark Star said...

I'd be up for either Synapse or Villians.....or both!

Ebon Mauler said...

Well I lucked out and I'm all by myself tonight through to Saturday afternoon. If I can help out just say the word.

My troller is 3 tfs away from tf commander and a number of AV's away from portal jockey if anyone is able to help that would be great. I'm missing posi, manti, and numina.

Colder said...

Coldie needs Portal Jockey...I think I'm only a few AV's away but I'm not sure which ones.

Always up for Villains so I can try the VEAT's....I've never done the Ouborous TF's either so there's a lot I need to do.

Unfortunately, I've been working like mad the last few weeks and on top of that, I've been dealing with a pesky ear infection for the last few days.

I'm looking to get back into the swing of things by the end of the week.

Don't boot me out of the SG yet ;)