Thursday, October 01, 2009

Double XP, Number Nineteen, and Game News

My 19th Fifty: Viridianaz reaches 50 in RWZ

Hi ho Baba (and whatever random person stops in two months from now!)! :) Lots to tell! First of all, let be known that Double XP and inactive account activation will happen Thursday October 9 and end on October 11. That's four days! So if you let your account expire, hop on for the weekend and say hello to some old friends! Or maybe get that villain to 50 finally?! I've found a few classic DBers on Facebook and have invited them back! We miss them!

COH is also having its first Mission Architect contest! The prizes are some presumedly high-end computer stuff. You must enter by October 11th! See the full details at this link! I'll be entering my mystery arc and my Knives arc just for the hell of it. I hope Baba enters some of his too!

Starting today, October 1st, if you are a member of Twitter or Facebook, they are giving out codes for account costume powers like the ones they give away at their conventions. The newest is the Praetorian Clockwork suit:

If you are the first one to enter the code in your account page, you win the power! More info here!

There's also been a few articles about the upcoming expansion Going Rogue, but I won't bother posting them, cause there wasn't anything really new in them.

No comments: