Thursday, October 15, 2009

BoooOOooo!

No, I'm not saying that cause you're logging! It's that time again for the Halloween event! Starting October 20th, City of Heroes will become overrun with zombies and monsters! While bringing back the past year's events (trick or treating, zombie invasion), this year brings about a scarier and more demonic apocalypse! Can you save Paragon or the Rogue Isles from certain doom or at least manage to keep your brains from being devoured? New badges and new temp powers abound!

Wings of the Dragonfly from "And Hell Hath No Fury"

Wish me luck in the Mission Architect contest! If I win, I doubt I can use most of the hardware, but hey, that's what Ebay's for!

Oh, how did your double xp go? I got a few levels on Cactaz and Zorazhad. That's about it for me.

1 comment:

Garl said...

Double xp ws great for me. I got to play or a good while, and got my tank Ewen Carver (WP/BA) to 33. He is a whole bunch of fun to play!!! Wish I could hve played with some of the DB'ers but I think there are 4 of us left... :(