Monday, November 03, 2008

Help Wanted

I need some folks to help me run a new PvP event: the PvP Taskforce! This is a SF created by me that revolves around PvP! I need some hero types to help work it. You can opt to do a single mission or more than one. Our test run of it will be on Sunday, November 16th at 7pm pacific. It will consist of 8 missions and currently I need people on Mission One, Two, Three, Four and Six. If you want to sign up for the first mission, you can be either hero or villain and it will run for approximately 20 minutes. Might be a good one for you East Coasters. Hit me up if interested and I'll give you more information!

3 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

BOOO I am on our classes week of night shift starting that Sunday. Will be at work at that time.

Garl said...

I think I may be out of town, but if I am not I will try to help for as many as I can.

Megeara said...

My schedule just may have cleared up for Sunday. Will shoot you an email to see what the skinny is...


:)

Meg