Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eighteen and Evil


Well, I have hit 50 number 18! Please welcome Vazkor to the temple of finished toons! I'd planned to hit 50 with Baba on an LRSF but my computer wasn't having any of it. I logged in later to run with T for a bit and dinged.

With the advent of Issue 16, there's been a lot of badge changes due to the developer's new found dislike of farming. I imagine both SGs will finally have access to Combat Logs (to sell break frees in the base). You'll also find many accolades easier to get so at least some good will come out of the next issue. I spent about 5 minutes in Icon on Test and was, well, bored. Find the most current patch notes to the build on Test here. You'll be disheartened to notice, Freak XP has been gutted, as well as some AE values.

No comments: