Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mission Architect

So I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the Mission Architect. Here are some tips I've discovered along the way:

Republishing Arcs So You Don't Lose Ratings: Want to fix something in your arc and not lose the ratings? Make sure to go into the My Published Arcs tab and use the editing function there. It will then give you the option to Republish (as opposed to Publish which will put another arc up).

Deleting Custom Critters: Ebon found this one. You can't delete them out of the editing screen or in the MA unless you go into My Custom Groups. From there, you can find the option to delete them.

TMARC: If you add this to your title card somewhere (I put it in description), people from the Triumph server can find your arc. This was a player suggestion.

For more detailed info, try http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/Category:Mission_Architect

Debt Brigade: A Mini-History


I have finished The Debt Brigade: A Mini-History for anyone who would like to play it. I designed it to be relatively easy. I also will make a follow up which will be a "Base Raid" with The Debt Brigade (small map with most of us as AVs/EBs) that I thought might be fun as a group outing.

I also still have And Hell Hath No Fury which was built to be very challenging. I can solo it heroic on my blaster if I'm careful, so give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

Baba has a few arcs in the system. I LOVED his Animal Farm (under @frankie foster). Ebon also has one that I've been dying to play so let's get a group going and see what he's come up with.

2 comments:

Baba Kanoosh said...

On another note...people can name mishes the same as yours...there are at least 3 Animal Farm mishes. Mine is numbered 71800 and is tabbed with TMarc.

Azr's Debt Brigade arc is a hoot and I deem it a "must" to do for any of the older SG members. She captured our days growing up very well. Everyone give it a shot. Lets here what else we have out there...

Baba Kanoosh said...

Anyone know if there is a map featuring ice (such as Frostfire or Croatoa in Holiday event)?